- Brand: Systea S.p.A
- Product Code: Easychem Plus
- Availability: Pre-Order
The EasyChem Plus discrete analyzer meets the demands of the changing marketplace, without compromising performance. EasyChem Plus is a flexible instrument able to perform several different tests all on the same sample, without operator intervention.
EasyChem Plus requires no specific experience to operate, and can be learned by anyone in a matter of minutes. Operation consists of simply loading the sample tray, selecting the tests to be performed, and “clicking” start. It’s that simple! Labor costs are greatly reduced and productivity increased, by enabling the technician to perform other tasks.
EasyChem Plus does all the work. No longer is there any variation in results based on who the operator is, or what kind of day they may be having. EasyChem Plus performs up to 120 tests per hour of true unattended operation, with the highest possible data quality, regardless who “clicks” start.
EasyChem’s sleek design, ease of use, user friendly software, and price, makes it attractive to most laboratories that perform automated or manual wet chemistry.
EasyChem Plus Discrete Analyzer, including:
- 60 sample tray capability including blanks, standards and controls;
- Up to 18 reagents in a temperature controlled tray;
- 96 reaction cuvettes temperature controlled;
- Colorimeter with a computer controlled filter wheel, for automatic wavelength selection;
- Standard flow cell 10 mm, 20 mm or 50 mm pathlength (sea water version);
- Auto Pre run sample dilution;
- Auto sample dilution for off scale samples;
- On line QC and QC database including QC chart;
- Throughput: 60 test for hour;
- Cd coil reduction option for Nitrate.
Features and benefits
- Easy to use; no specific experience or attitude is required;
- Run flexibility; individual parameters list can be selected for each samples;
- Low reagent consumption; only a few microliters of reagent for sample;
- Low running costs; nearly no consumables, low reagent and disposable costs;
- No hydraulics problems; computer batch controlled analyzer, no reagents or sample continuously pumped in a manifold, no breaks of air or gas bubbles, noise etc.;
- Software EASY to use and to learn; short training, no waste of time to create specific hydraulics background.
Data Handling System
The Optical Density (O.D.) is processed by the EasyChem Plus Windows software on an external PC. The final results are printed in a report containing all relevant information including: sample ID, sample O.D., date, QC values and parameters analyzed. Real time results and O.D. values are visible during the run.