- Brand: FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd.
- Product Code: ET-7000
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Supports "the Bacterial Endotoxin Test" in the United States / European / Japanese Pharmacopoeias.
- For use in Kinetic-Turbidimetric, Kinetic-Chromogenic, and Gel-Clot assays.
- Can be controlled and analyzed with the dedicated software "Toximaster® QC" form Windows® PC.
- Conforms to the international certification standards for C-UL (CSA) and CE.
- Systems comply with the FDA21 CFR Part 11 are also available.
The Toxinometer® ET-7000 is a computer-operated kinetic incubating tube reader, which is exceptionally user-friendly and easily expandable. Depending on the number of samples to be processed, our state of the art expansion modules can be connected to allow for endotoxin testing in a wide range of fields and sample quantities. The temperature setting can be switched between 30 and 37 ?, facilitating (1 → 3)-β-D-glucan and peptidoglycan test for research projects.
- A single assay module can simultaneously measure up to 16 samples
- Up to 8 measurement modules can be connected to the unit to enable simultaneous measurement of 128 samples.
- The Toxinometer® can test using both multi test and single test reagents
- Light source : High intensity blue LED (Central wavelength: 430 nm)
- Temperature control : 30/37 ?(Set using the software)
- Measurement time : Max. 200 min