- Brand: Decagon Devices, Inc.
- Product Code: Aqualab Pawkit
- Availability: Pre-Order
How It Works
To make a measurement, flip back the sensor cover and fit the Pawkit over a standard AquaLab sample cup. A push of a button brings an accurate reading within five minutes.
Pawkit owners include government inspectors, jerky manufacturers, small food companies, and production-line QA managers, among others. The Pawkit is accurate to ± 0.02 aw , so it can only be used where a higher accuracy is not critical.
Affordable, Portable Water Activity
- Lightweight - just 4 ounces
- Pocket-sized - 3.5 x 4 inches
- Easy two point calibration
- Self-contained - low maintenance sensor and readout in a single unit
- Most affordable water activity meter on the market
- No temperature control
- Capacitance sensor limits accuracy to ± 0.02 aw