- Brand: Mercury Instruments GmbH
- Product Code: NGSS 3000
- Availability: Pre-Order
The Natural Gas Sampling System 3000 is designated to take a sample stream from a pressurized natural gas source.
The outlet of the sampling system can be connected directly to an analyzer (UT-3000) or the gas can be fed into a special sample bag (Tedlar® bag) and carried to the analyzer.
Tedlar® bags come as accessories with the UT-3000 Mercury Ultratracer.
For measuring mercury in natural gas the pressure of a high pressure sample feed has to be reduced to a suitable low pressure before measurement.
The new NG-SAMPLING SYSTEM-3000 follows a straight forward design.
It integrates a minimum of components. All gas wetted parts in the sample path have been silicon coated. This allows very fast conditioning and low memory effects.
Benefits of the new NG SAMPLING SYSTEM 3000
The new NG-SAMPLING SYSTEM-3000 shows a considerable performance improvement compared to conventional models with integrated heated pressure regulator.
- The NG SAMPLING SYSTEM 3000 signal rises from start of measurement within a single measuring cycle (= 3 min) to more than 90% of the final concentration, whereas conventional models need 10 cycles more.
- The readings using the new NG SAMPLING SYSTEM 3000 are clearly more stable than the readings of conventional models.
- The readings using the new NG SAMPLING SYSTEM 3000 are constant over a wide pressure range of the feed gas and pressure settings are kept much more stable.
- In contrast to conventional models, the readings obtained with the new NG Sampling System 3000 are insensitive to parameters not set precisely.
- The improved design of the NG SAMPLING SYSTEM 3000 allows easier maintenance in case of contamination with liquid hydrocarbons.
NG Sampling System 3000: Technical Specifications
Particle filter: 1 micron stainless steel T-filter
Maximum Sample inlet pressure: approx. 200 bar
Pressure P1: 0,0 – 1,0 bar (0,28 bar / 4 psi typically)
Flow 1: 0 - 5 l/min
Flow 2: 0 - 5 l/min
Materials used: Stainless Steel (partially coated), Viton, Ismaprene
Power supply: 230 VAC / 50 Hz,
110 VAC / 60 Hz (optional)
Power consumption: 175 VA
Dimensions: 45 x 23 x 36 cm (W x H x D)
Weight: approx. 10 kg
As a leading supplier of high precision analytical equipment, we strive at all times to offer top quality solutions. Our products are manufactured according to the ISO 9001 quality regulations.